- QuickQanava is a C++/QML graph drawing library for Qt5 (Beta) – QuickQanava documentation
- QuickProperties is a C++/QML properties edition library for Qt5 quite similar to the old Qt Solutions Property Browser (Alpha) – QuickProperties documentation
- QanMenuBar is lightweight dynamic standalone QML menu component similar to PieMenu (Beta) – QanMenuBar documentation
Check the latest GitHub commit for recent changes: https://github.com/cneben/QuickQanava
Documentation has received a lot of attention, with the addition of a QuickQanava dynamic group layout tutorial. QanMenuBar documentation also received major updates
Documentation has been updated for custom nodes and node group support: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
Preliminary node group support has been pushed to GitHub master.
A lot of changes have been pushed recently to QuickQanava GitHub master: https://github.com/cneben/QuickQanava
- Add a ‘test-custom’ example showing how to create a simple graph and provide custom delegate to QuickQanava for rendering custom nodes
- Document insertNode() and removeNode() methods in qan::Graph.
- Document methods getNodeDelegate() and getEdgeDelegate() in qan::Graph.
- Add multiple sections in qanava.dox for basic graph creation, and custom node definition.
- Add qmldir files for QuickProperties and QuickQanava modules to fix QML import problem from external applications
- Add mingw support in configuration files
- Fix serious gcc compilations issues
- Fix QML_DECLARE_TYPE namespace related issues
- Fix all .pro files for consistency
Basic QuickQanava configuration and usage is described on: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
The latest version of QuickQanava pushed to GitHub now include a preview of QanMenu: http://www.qanava.org/doc/qanmenu.html
A consequent effort has been made to document the code for QuickProperties and QanMenu, documentation for QuickQanava is less up to date, contact me for any question: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
Quick Qanava Packages
|To be released component (almost similar to Qt PieMenu, but for rectangular menus with subitems)||QML and QObject based properties system replacing the old Qt Tools Property Browser. Support for static Q_PROPERTY and dynamic properties with time valued properties.||Graph visualization library for displaying medium sized graph with complex node content.|
|Depends on QML||Depends on C++/QML||Depends on Quick Properties|