Quick Qanava menu bar (QanMenuBar component) has received a lot of attention in the last GitHub commits. It is still far from being ready for general purpose production application, but it is useable. Menu can now be laid out horizontally or vertically in the same menu bar:
Documentation has been updated for custom nodes and node group support: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
Preliminary node group support has been pushed to GitHub master.
A lot of changes have been pushed recently to QuickQanava GitHub master: https://github.com/cneben/QuickQanava
- Add a ‘test-custom’ example showing how to create a simple graph and provide custom delegate to QuickQanava for rendering custom nodes
- Document insertNode() and removeNode() methods in qan::Graph.
- Document methods getNodeDelegate() and getEdgeDelegate() in qan::Graph.
- Add multiple sections in qanava.dox for basic graph creation, and custom node definition.
- Add qmldir files for QuickProperties and QuickQanava modules to fix QML import problem from external applications
- Add mingw support in configuration files
- Fix serious gcc compilations issues
- Fix QML_DECLARE_TYPE namespace related issues
- Fix all .pro files for consistency
Basic QuickQanava configuration and usage is described on: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
The latest version of QuickQanava pushed to GitHub now include a preview of QanMenu: http://www.qanava.org/doc/qanmenu.html
A consequent effort has been made to document the code for QuickProperties and QanMenu, documentation for QuickQanava is less up to date, contact me for any question: http://www.qanava.org/doc/index.html
Quick Qanava Packages
|To be released component (almost similar to Qt PieMenu, but for rectangular menus with subitems)||QML and QObject based properties system replacing the old Qt Tools Property Browser. Support for static Q_PROPERTY and dynamic properties with time valued properties.||Graph visualization library for displaying medium sized graph with complex node content.|
|Depends on QML||Depends on C++/QML||Depends on Quick Properties|