It can be difficult to choose a Shih Tzu puppy. Only dog lovers who have been there will understand how difficult it is to point your finger at cuteness and tell that one. The adorable measure is popular, even though it can run into the thousands. You can still get a loving companion, as long as the breeder is well-respected. If you are looking for an amazing puppy with a verified breeder you can look it up on Mini Bernedoodles for sale
When selecting a pet for your family, it is important to remain focused. Dog owners who have been around their dogs for a while will be more comfortable with the situation. Their advice can help you avoid behavioral problems, costly vet bills, and other issues.
These eight tips can help you select the best puppy.
1. Do not pick your puppy too quickly. This is the most important part. It is possible to feel pressured by the breeder into choosing the litter immediately after it is born. You can resist the urge to choose litter as soon as possible. It is impossible to resist a Shih Tzu puppy less than two months old. Shih Tzu puppies will likely have large dark eyes. It is best to look at them with your eyes closed. The ability to see the face and examine its shape and length better will enable you to determine other important characteristics like nose size and nose shape. You can also check for the appearance of new teeth as you age. Make sure you have six front teeth, one back and one in the middle.
2. Photos of the best Shih Tzus are encouraged. It is hard to remember all the details that make a Shih Tzu a well formed Shih Tzu. You have two options: either you can take a photo of the Shih Tzu prizewinner and keep them in mind, or you can simply snap the photos.
3. It is important to have a happy, energetic dog. A Shih Tzu should be energetic and friendly. You should not allow your puppy to run around the house or grab your hand.
4. A bony body will not be the same as one that is small and delicate. Shih Tzu are naturally small but not emaciated. His stomach should not bulge. His coat should be soft and shiny, with no visible bumps.
5. To find signs of irritation in the puppy’s nose, ears and eyes, you should examine them closely. Eyes must be clear, bright, and free of any trace movements
6. You should smell your pup’s breath. It is possible to detect serious health problems or problems with your dog’s digestion by sniffing their breath.
7. Pay close attention to your puppy’s behavior. Check for shaking, head shaking or shivering. Two months old, Shih Tzu puppies must be happy and active with expressive expressions.